• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB A MOPAR PURPLE SHAFT "533" BIG BLOCK CAMSHAFT P4529318

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am looking for the Mopar "533" camshaft for big block. P4529318. Mopar's biggest hydraulic. They quit making them about 12-15 years ago or so unfortunately. Can be used in good condition but prefer new.

Thanks!

Jeff

DrEamer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there any reason you want a Mopar branded cam? I read your other post about you building your car for class racing, so if running a factory branded cam is part of the requirements, then I understand it. That said, if you do not need a Mopar labeled cam, then there are some good options with newer lobe designs. If you have to have the older factory spec, then Comp or Bullit cams might be able to custom grind you one to meet the requirement.

Minnesota guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any reason you want a Mopar branded cam? I read your other post about you building your car for class racing, so if running a factory branded cam is part of the requirements, then I understand it. That said, if you do not need a Mopar labeled cam, then there are some good options with newer lobe designs. If you have to have the older factory spec, then Comp or Bullit cams might be able to custom grind you one to meet the requirement.
-
This is for a different motor. I have used Comp, Bullit, Racer Brown, Ultradyne, and others....I liked that cam for what I was doing. So, if anyone by chance has one, I am interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back