• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody need cash for that challenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ozonerbill

Contact seller
Hi Folks,

Please help me out here. I'm looking for a non project car that can easily be turned into the Vanishing Point car. Don't mind if a color change is needed. Small block or big block doesn't matter. Would prefer 4 speed but not a deal breaker.
If you have a VP clone you want to sell I'll pay more, or if something I can clone please let me know . I have a few movie cars and have cash waiting for this one.
Oh and I know about the one that's on the net for $129,999.99, I thought that was the phone number was shocked it was the price :laughing4: ya must be that movie script that is included.

Thank you for any help,

Bill

78mako

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 72 440 car that isn't in bad shape at all. It will need some work but would be a good starting point for a clone if you're interested.

mopar70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vanishing point had a 1970 challenger. You could clone a 72 by swapping the front end and rear light panel also you would have to change the marker lights.

wsr1961

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1970 440 U code, white, numbers matching, automatic, 47000 miles. It does have green bumblebee stripe on the tail and dark green metallic. Haven't thought about selling it, but I would entertain offer.

ozoner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I had to register again, that is why I did not reply.
Please post photo's of your U code
Thanks,
Bill

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill I have just the car for kolwalsky. 1970 challenger 4 speed car thats actually a #'s matching car, So lets talk IU'm selling several of my toys if I sell the other ones first I'm keeping the challenger let me know

ozoner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of funny how things work. I traded my 1970 Buick stage 1 for the car I was picking on with the high price. The owner wanted something to drive and this challenger was[not for long]a trailor queen, I will drive it! So we are both happy. Now the hunt for a 71 Pantasm cuda. I love the movie cars.
Thanks,
Bill

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bill we spoke 10/13 if your still looking i posted my car today with pics. Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back