• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB b-body non ralley dash frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Contact seller
OK, I know this is way early for the Indy swap in March but.... I'm looking for several non-ralley, b-body dash frames. I'm able to convert them to ralley. I can convert any 68-70 b-body frame and make it perfect to accept a rally cluster as if factory. All you need is the cluster. I don't want any hacked up radio frames or rusted out crap. Not interested in shipping unless you want to ship me yours, and have me convert yours, and pay both ways. That service is $400. I set-up at Indy yearly and will pay $75 -100 each depending on condition. A/C or not, whatever. I will have 3 or 4 ready at Indy so you can see how they look and work. I'll also be setting -up at Mopars in the Park. This will give everyone plenty of time to locate as many as you can and make some quick, easy cash. Tell your friends. I want to locate all I can get. I can convert yours and deliver to Indy or Minn. too. Ship it and I'll get it back to you finished. PM's please.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any pics? I have a few non rally but Indy is to far from me. If you know anyone going to carlisle I go there every year

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
No one going to Carlisle. Here some pix tho. First 4 are F and R of 70 a/c, last 4 are F and R of a 69 a/c. All welding to factory fit with all mounting holes lining up and ready to drop in the ralley cluster.

ralley frames 007.JPG

ralley frames 008.JPG

ralley frames 009.JPG

ralley frames 010.JPG

ralley frames 011.JPG

ralley frames 012.JPG

ralley frames 013.JPG

ralley frames 014.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back