• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Barrett Jackson E body Sales

Steve340

Reaction score
Yes true if the car is done really nice and you are not concerned with build sheets and fender tags I think those cars probably are good value.
Considering most people could not do the car as good as some of those posted look.
What was interesting is the custom cars sold for better money than restored originals.
There sure must be a market for those type of car.
I could see myself in the blue Barracuda convertible.

70chall440

Reaction score
Well done customs have increased in value over the years mainly bc of the TV shows IMO. When you have Kevin Hart buying a $750K restomod vette, many people see that as a sign.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Besides rare Hemi and 6 pk cars, I would have never imagined 5-10 years ago that resto mods would pull in the sales prices that these car are currently pulling in. :realcrazy: They have become very popular. Plenty of money floating around out there!

Steve340

Reaction score
I think they have a lot of appeal to people who want all the modern vehicle advantages with the classic look.
They get a car that runs great all it needs is an oil change but looks great.
I can understand the appeal.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I can't stand the look, most paint jobs and the wheels on the majority of these restomods. Crazy what people pay at these auctions for any of these cars.

70chall440

Reaction score
Restomods come in all types, many of them look just like they were when they left the factory except with modern drivetrain, brakes, etc. Of course others are over the top with lots of mods, rubber band tires, etc.

I like restomods in general, however I am not a huge fan of some of the mods that some have done but thats just a personal thing. I don't necessarily like what many have done with the more classical builds either like big hood scoops, snow plow stance, etc. but again its personal preference.

Personally I like them to "look" relatively stock but with modern suspension, drivetrain, brakes, etc.

Back