• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Big blocks, transmissions, engine parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am selling locally from Southern California near Northridge. on craigslist and to all you folks who are local engine parts, engine blocks, -!; engine parts such as heads, pulleys, water pumps, oil pickups, covers, oil pans, crankshafts, intakes, carbs. I have pretty much everything you need to build the engines. I even have the old used pistons. But no point in putting everything back in the blocks since once taken things like that would be thrown out and replaced to rebuild the engine.

I have a ton of 727 transmissions most being from around 1965-72

Engines I have 1961 413 I think it has a crankshaft and pistons inside. But that's about it maybe 2-3 other things.

1969 383 hp bare block with Maltese cross The vin stamp had 1A150030

1970 440 bare block. Vin stamp was 0C144818

1969 383 half block has crankshaft, timing chain, cover, harmonic balancer, fuel pump, etc. but is what people would call a half block. The vin stamp reads 9E142139

If you are local I am located in Southern California near Northridge. I do have a ton of parts as mentioned earlier you can purchase to build these motors. Or trannies to just drop in. I have have a ton of hoods, deck lids, doors, fenders, bumpers, radiators, original glass, and many small parts for a body, b body, e body. Maybe some c body not sure.

Also if anyone knows what these are worth let me know. I Cannot find anything online on what they would be worth.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a radio for a 68 or 69barracuda possibly other parts for a 68 barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back