• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Build sheet

dmoorefish

Reaction score
A friend of mine may have a build sheet for one of the 59 1970 Hemi Challenger R/T SE cars. It was found in the drivers seat back of 70 Hemi Challenger R/T SE, B5 Blue, white vinyl top, black interior, console auto. I remember the sheet was for an FK5 car. We had removed the rear seats, looked behind glove, removed passenger side seat back, nothing. Then I removed the driver's side seat back and there it was. Do you guy's know if one of the 59 cars was FK5? Burn't Orange Metallic? I'm not saying this sheet is def for one of the 59 cars but I will soon find out. The car may still exist and someone would want it. Thank you for your input!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Please post the vin and a picture of the build sheet when it is available.
Please do so before sending it into a registry. At least someone can search the internet with a simple vin number search and then find their car's build sheet.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
I've seen an FK5 426 R/T SE at Carlisle and I think Englishtown over the years, with a white vinyl top, if I'm not mistaken it's still in the hands of the original owner? Also modified quite a bit, cool car. I've got some pictures of it somewhere.

The found sheet could be for a 383 or 440 or even a 318 car just as likely as another 426, they mixed the seats up fairly often on the line and the only thing that really mattered there and then was that the seats were the right material and color for the particular car being built. But definitely please post the VIN# of the found sheet regardless, there are lots of people (including me) looking for the original sheet for their car.

dmoorefish

Reaction score
I have also seen that same car over the years. I will try and get that V.I.N. soon.

ted s

Reaction score
that car is in hands of original owner

Back