• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger emblems (stick on) 3444938

340challconvert

Reaction score
Starting looking at Challenger emblems (stick on) 3444938 reproduction for my deck lid. 938 seems to be getting more expensive. The 3 pin emblems are more available and cheaper. (3445224) selling at around $55.

Prices seemed to have jumped for the 938's to about $70. or more. Year One has them as discontinued.

I bought one from Classic for $69. and they rip you on S/H.

I then found one on Amazon for $49; turns out to be Year One selling on Amazon with 5 available.

A vendor on ebay had one for $65, and another Amazon vendor (superservicealways) was selling them for $163. and change :BangHead:

I do have an NOS one still in a package from 1997. Just wanted to have an extra. (plus my very worn original)

Are the stick on Chally emblems going away?

There seems to be 2 sanctioned manufacturers; OER and Trim parts.

NoCar340

Reaction score
The "Mopar Authentic Restoration Part" label simply means that they paid Benz/Cerberus/Fiat/Stellantis a licensing fee, or pay a percentage on each part. It does not mean that the item is any better than Joe-Bob's backyard-barbecue-smelted casting. There's nobody at Whatever-That-Car-Company's-Called-This-Week actually inspecting the parts for either quality or accuracy. As is usually the case, it's all about the sacred dollar and nothing else.

In the case of items with an actual trademark on them (usually a name, particular style/font, or logo), they can and will sue you out of business. However, it would stand to reason that someone wanting to build a reputation for quality parts would pay said fees anyhow. On the other hand, Joe-Bob's probably just been trying to feed six kids and the dogs what-since Sue-Bob done ran off with Road-Head Ray in his '82 Camaro Berlinetta. Getting sued is the least of his worries... she might could come home pregnant again, and that trailer's only so big.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I am also looking at the quality of the items. The "Trim Parts" seem to be a little better then the emblems coming from OER. Both of these companies have the part numbers in the same place as originals. The price of the adhesive Challenger emblem started to get more expensive recently. Just want to have one that looks decent before they stop making a needed item.

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
One of the larger suppliers of the various emblems has ceased operation, so expect to see the availability and pricing of the emblems to get really crazy in the months to come.

340challconvert

Reaction score
That makes sense; I noticed the price increases and sudden lack of vendors carrying the product.
One of the larger suppliers of the various emblems has ceased operation, so expect to see the availability and pricing of the emblems to get really crazy in the months to come.

sir_veza

Reaction score
In my neck of the woods one of the issues finding original/oem parts and being able to feel/smell/touch is the lack of events, (except pop-ups cruise nights/swap meets etc.) due to covid. The only event I knew of last summer was in Carlisle, PA but with the Canada U.S. border closed to non essential travel I couldn't have gone anyway...fingers crossed for this year!

Back