• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger owner

71bigblock

Reaction score
Ugh, dont you just hate it when you type a whole ton of stuff, accidently hit the back button, and it aint there anymore when you go forward? :mad:

Anyway, I'll keep it short. '71 Challenger 383/727 Hemi Orange pretty much original, and I mean original like not hacked up, but never restored. 70,000 miles.

'67 Dodge D200 Hemi pickup. Hope to be done by spring, but you know how that goes. :rolleyes:

'07 Dodge Magnum SXT. Nothing crazy, but I absolutely love it, and the best looking wagon, ever, IMO. Cant beat the looks or the ride.

Steve

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

71bigblock

Reaction score
Thanks, wherebouts in WI are you? I'm over by the twin cities in WI, I should put that in my profile...

71bigblock

Reaction score
Oh jeez, I'm in new richmond. Wierd. Have a car? I probably have a picture of it. :)

71bigblock

Reaction score
Click on my Hub garage link

I did that after I thought about what I typed, lol. I dont think I've seen it at the local shows?

flmopars, seriously, 3/4 of the people on here know who you are and are from cc.com. You dont need to tell people this in every post of yours.

Back