• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Classic Car Insurance

RICO

Reaction score
I have American Collector Insurance for almost 30 years and to me it's the best out there so far... i check with state farm could'nt match total package..if i was you i would get a quote first from American Collector...

Cojohnso

Reaction score
I pay about $300 a year for full coverage and $25,000 replacement value for '69 GTX. Hagerty. Have never had to place a claim. But so far I'm happy with their services.

seneca

Reaction score
I have American Collectors Insurance. I have all of my other cars through USAA but they don't handle specialty cars and transferred me to ACI. Price was very good and terms were more than satisfactory. They suggested I get MI historical plates and they would drop my rate by $75 a year. Didn't know this but buying the historical plate cut my MI license plate fee from around $66 a year to $20 total for 10 years and I only have to renew every 10 years!!! Thank you ACI for saving me beaucoup bucks on that!

Adam

Reaction score
In Washington State I got “Collector vehicle” plates for my Challenger,48 Power Wagon, and 42 Carryall. The registration fee was about the same, but one time only! No annual renewals.

Back