• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Clutch and Brake pedal setup. 1972 E-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brewers have them. They reproduce them complete kit for $280 plus options if required.

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know the answer to your question.
I would contact Brewers direct. I have found their service and product knowledge very good.

racerkilla

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my pedal kit from classic industries on sale shipped less then 200. All you have to do is slid you brake pedal pin out of the auto box and remove old auto brake pedal. New ones slid right in the same pedal
Box. You put the brake pedal and pin in. The from the left side slide new clutch pedal over shaft followed by bracket. You will need to drill two new holes in firewall for that bracket

racerkilla

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The repo brewers and classic has work but the pedal pad is the smaller version 70-71. 72-74 got the wider pedals

Tim Farmer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my pedal kit from classic industries on sale shipped less then 200. All you have to do is slid you brake pedal pin out of the auto box and remove old auto brake pedal. New ones slid right in the same pedal
Box. You put the brake pedal and pin in. The from the left side slide new clutch pedal over shaft followed by bracket. You will need to drill two new holes in firewall for that bracket
Sounds good. Thank a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back