• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Computer placement with vintage air

junkyard

Reaction score
My apologies. I'm using the Hotwire wiring harness and a new American auto wiring kit for the lights and such.

Katfish

Reaction score
Last edited:

hpjunke

Reaction score
Where are you mounting the computer with a vintage air system?
IMG_8284.jpeg

hpjunke

Reaction score
That looks clean. I'm guessing you blocked off the original holes in the firewall where the original A/C hoses went through?
I did yes my Ac lines come through where the ecu is on top of it .. Tight fit but it works

Buckminster

Reaction score
That is a pretty clean installation. What transmission are you using? I just picked up a donor vehicle and I like the idea of using the NAG1 transmission. It requires multiple computers between the engine and trans. So space is going to get used up pretty quickly. if you have the same challenge, I was curious where you mounted the other boxes.

hpjunke

Reaction score
That is a pretty clean installation. What transmission are you using? I just picked up a donor vehicle and I like the idea of using the NAG1 transmission. It requires multiple computers between the engine and trans. So space is going to get used up pretty quickly. if you have the same challenge, I was curious where you mounted the other boxes.
Im using the 545rfe trans so this one computer controls it

JpRngr

Reaction score
I mounted all 5(?) modules on the passenger inside firewall. Was able to fit them all up there next to the Vintage Air box. May or may not fit if you're using stock hvac box.

Back