• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

County Line Rods fiberglass bodies

sgcuda

Reaction score
Anybody ever use them? I have my steel shell sold and want to buy one of their glass shells for my drag car. Incudes roof, rocker sills, door jams, quarters and trunk deck. All of my bolt on stuff is from Unlimited Fiberglass, so I'm keeping that.

1932 Ford Roadster Kit

quapman

Reaction score
"Laser straight and rust free" :confused:
Do they offer any grill options other than the cartoonish one in their pics?

sgcuda

Reaction score
No. You would have to cut it out and install your own. I'm looking at purchasing just the body shell since I already have my car fully equipped with Unlimited components and a stock 70 grill fitted with mirrored plastic for headlights.

Cudafever

Reaction score
So you say you have your metal body sold? I'm confused as these are unibody cars. As you well know if your racing it. The glass come with a chassis or you're just putting the glass body on your subframe.
More info please.

sgcuda

Reaction score
I sold the roof, quarters, rocker sills, windshield frame, tail panel as an assembly. You can buy the same right from County Line Rods in fiberglass. They sell theirs with a trunk deck also because of the spoiler molded into the back of the body. Since the firewall, floor pans, wheel tubs are all glued in later, you can buy them already deleted out.

Cudafever

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, and description. Nice to know there is another option for us.
I can't convince myself to take the interior out of my cuda so there is a lot of weight saving i need to do be for this.

I do like the look, be it carton looking or not;):cool:

sgcuda

Reaction score
There is a place in Canada that sells Cuda bodies in fiberglass, too. But they have developed a pretty lousy reputation over the years. They are about half the price of County Line, but obviously, not as detailed. I would order their shell, but I am going to check with my credit card companies first about recourse if product is not received.

sgcuda

Reaction score
Not yet. Wife just started new job. Planning on moving by next month. Smaller house, more land, bigger garage. Leaning towards glass body from ShowCars in Canada. Will keep posted with progress.

Back