• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Crazy Video! Total Carnage!

ramenth

Reaction score
Is it me or are the guys who ride the bikes really nutty? At least with a car you can put a cage around you...

burntorange70

Reaction score
WOW! That was some crazy stuff.

Don't show this vid to my girl friend. My sig may be a joke but it is a true joke.

Cudaized

Reaction score
Scary stuff, I remember seeing some horrible accidents back in my street racing days in Brooklyn and Queens. Speed kills but, it's more fun than cigarette smoking.

B

Benji

It appears to me there are about 50 less Ponchos, 75 less Chebbies, and about 40 less Mustangs. Good news huh?

Benji

sluvxe

Reaction score
apparently those 80s mustangs can be bought anywhere for about 3k bucks. They are like bic lighters, same for the camaros. Hell even 60-70s camaros and mustangs are everywhere. Hopefully those guys will thin the herd a little bit.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Is it me or are the guys who ride the bikes really nutty? At least with a car you can put a cage around you...

Hey, I resemble that statement.....7.89 sec/175mph on the back tire hitting the wheelie bars going through the traps. It was a serious pucker factor, but sell me a car for $7,000 that goes that quick/fast!

Back