• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Cuda shock mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

madeinusa1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luft29, Is there a company who sells them? The lower shock mounting stud was broke off on my rear leaf spring plate. I was thinking of welding another one on but I haven't found anyone who sells the larger size diameter stud replacement to match the lower shock mount rubber bushing diameter. Thanks for any help. Frank

luft29

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luft29, Is there a company who sells them? The lower shock mounting stud was broke off on my rear leaf spring plate. I was thinking of welding another one on but I haven't found anyone who sells the larger size diameter stud replacement to match the lower shock mount rubber bushing diameter. Thanks for any help. Frank
Hi Frank, I got a set from Vanns, he has them listed on ebay and his site, hope that helps

madeinusa1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luft29,
Thank you for your help with finding the lower shock plate. I will check Vanns website this evening. I had a 1970 Barracuda 24 years ago, they're very good cars. Thanks again
Frank

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I may have a single original one if still needed… Just don’t remember which side the single is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back