• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda ???????

Reaction score
This is my 72 cuda 340, Im trying to find out more about her history. Maybe someone can help me out. Someone did put a lot of money in her at one time. Its originally B5 blue, blue interior, white top, white stripe, a/c, 340, auto console, rallye dash...... HELP!!!!!!
Thanks
Olivier Dion

101_1253.jpg

101_1252.jpg

101_1251.jpg

101_1256.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
That is a nice looking Cua you got there Olivier!

The only way I know of to look up your cars history is to call up any P/O's you know of and ask them. Mabby have the DMV do a run on the LP#. or if you have the original service manual. It may have the name and some info of the original owner and or the dealer it was sold.

Good luck with your search.
Let us know what you find out.

Reaction score
yeah its a 1986 dodge omni glh, runs 11.5s w/o nitrous in the 1/4. fun car, No one knows what the hell it is, gets a lot of mustangs and camaros surprised

Reaction score
Its all gutted, she weighs 1800lbs w/o me in it. 1989 common block chrysler 2.5l, single over head cam, lightly ported intake and head. stock short block, fwd performance stage 5 ecu, 550cc injectors, intercooler, MSD two-step, 29 pounds of boost, turbo is stock hot side with john deere compressor wheel(equivalent to a 50 trim), shelby A-555 5speed trans. Pushes estimate 320whp. I love muscle cars but there is nothing that compares to the look on someones face when they get beat by this thing. :) I actually got the UFO lettering off of a ford focus on the car because the first thing everyone says is always "What the hell is that?"

Back