• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dash pad

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I had mine redone at Just Dashes a few years back ($1,000). Took them a long time, but it came out flawless and they used the correct rivets on the vin plate. I agree with Cuda Hunter, loaded question. Might be better to ask who NOT to use.

rogue

Reaction score
+1 for Just Dashes... had two done by them and both were excellent

jkwedge

Reaction score
Thanks. I will check them out. What about ABC moparts?

73Dodge

Reaction score
ABC Moparts is good to go. I saw Bob's work in person at Carlisle this year and the reconditioned pads he brought for customer pickups looked outstanding. Proper grain and crisp lines where they should be. I dropped off my original core to him for restoration in June, he said I should expect it back around October. I've no personal experience with Just Dashes but most folks seem happy with their work, if not the price. I can tell you that I would never use the outfit in Texas again. Customer service was horrible to non existent, pad took almost a year to ship, packaging was awful and the pad itself is lumpy with poorly defined, uneven edges.

maxcuda

Reaction score
I just had my dash done for $989.00 by ABC Moparts Kingsman Arizona. Bob did a fantastic job and was far less expensive than Just Dashes!!!!!!

Back