• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Decided to check out a another car and bought it

mopar car lady

Reaction score
I decided to check out another car and bought it,a 1969 Chrysler New Yorker.This is the car that made me a Mopar fanatic learning it was the car my mom was taken to the hospital when she was pregnant with me and I was brought home from the hospital after I was born 41 years ago.Luckily my mom saved the pictures and one picture was of me in the back seat.Fate was the car was sold two weeks after I was born.A car collector had and a huge surprise.Had the pictures with me,same car in the pictures.This car collector saw a look on my face I wanted to buy it back,told him I was brought home from the hospital after I was born in this car.Finally said it was for sale and test drove it,that is when I decided to buy.I liked the price and agreed on the price.At his place with a little work being done to it,said he would take care of it and even deliver to my place.Called my dad up and told him I bought the car I was brought home from the hospital after I was born and his reaction was this: COOL!He is ready to see it again.My mom doesn't know yet and going to surprise her when I get it in.My dad said he remembers one commercial on this car back in 1969 and it is this one,

budascuda

Reaction score
Haaha, that's great!
This is the same car " I was brought home from the hospital after I " split my sides !
Please go on........

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
How about some pictures?
Specifics on the car?
Now your gonna have to join FCBO. Great group of guys and their knowledge on C bodies is priceless.

Challenge360

Reaction score
This reminds me of a similar experience. My dad found and restored the Nash Metropolitan, that I was both conceived and born in. My folks didn't make it to the hospital, in time. Anyway, he gave it to me a few years ago. Last week, he said he wanted to talk to me. My girlfriend and I met him, at his donut shop. He said he wanted to retire and was leaving the business to me. My girlfriend, who wreaked of vodka, wanted to drive home. I said "no, you've been drinking". She's a former Russian weightlifter, so I had to let her have her way. As we were leaving the donut shop, she was dunking a donut, in her coffee. She spilled it in her lap and lost control, of the Metropolitan, crashing it through the front door, of the donut shop. It caused a fire, burning down the shop. We nearly got killed. The cops were pissed about losing their donut shop and that she'd been drinking. She's going to do 10 years, for it. One lady cop felt sorry for me and said to dump that loser girlfriend. I think I will dump her, and start dating the lady cop.

All this could have been avoided if only my loser girlfriend hadn't been dunking and driving.

budascuda

Reaction score
This reminds me of a similar experience. My dad found and restored the Nash Metropolitan, that I was both conceived and born in. My folks didn't make it to the hospital, in time. Anyway, he gave it to me a few years ago. Last week, he said he wanted to talk to me. My girlfriend and I met him, at his donut shop. He said he wanted to retire and was leaving the business to me. My girlfriend, who wreaked of vodka, wanted to drive home. I said "no, you've been drinking". She's a former Russian weightlifter, so I had to let her have her way. As we were leaving the donut shop, she was dunking a donut, in her coffee. She spilled it in her lap and lost control, of the Metropolitan, crashing it through the front door, of the donut shop. It caused a fire, burning down the shop. We nearly got killed. The cops were pissed about losing their donut shop and that she'd been drinking. She's going to do 10 years, for it. One lady cop felt sorry for me and said to dump that loser girlfriend. I think I will dump her, and start dating the lady cop.

All this could have been avoided if only my loser girlfriend hadn't been dunking and driving.

Now, thats talent!
Loved it, absolutely priceless.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score

Do you write books - if so, I want to buy them! :lol:

AUSTA

Reaction score

Too Funny

Back