• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

DON't use Magazine City .com

NW_CUDA

Reaction score
Don't make the mistake I did when ordering my MOPAR Action magazine. I was paying bills on line andat the same time I ordered Mopar Action , I didn't have their web page so I Google it and click on the wrong web page. I order it in Oct/04/08 and you would think they would have my order by now !! WRONG I e-mail them (magazinecity) and they say it takes 4 to 6 months "WHAT" the #$&* so I called magazine city this time and they still say 4-6 mths and VERY rude lady on other end... so I called Mopar Action which I have been with since they started and still have every mag. they were very pollite and said they haven't heard anything from magazine city.. So I guess I will pay full price at news stand till I get it in the Mail....
Don't go threw MAGAZINE CITY go the extra mile and get MOPAR ACTION on them on the web...:cool:

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I was thinking about doing some thing like that. I don't know if it was magazine city, but something like that.

Back