• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

door pull

michael bucklew

Reaction score
is the door pull attached to the door panel, or is it a separate piece held to the door frame by 2 screws????panel fits very goo--test fit--- does the rubber weather seal go on top or under the panel. anything I need to know before final install??

mrmopar340

Reaction score
The pull cup on the door handle should be screwed down and come apart. I think you have to remove it before the door panel comes off. I can't properly recall cause it's been a while.

michael bucklew

Reaction score
The pull cup on the door handle should be screwed down and come apart. I think you have to remove it before the door panel comes off. I can't properly recall cause it's been a while.
wanted to be sure before everything was screwed in place an then OH NO

mrmopar340

Reaction score
1000004206.jpg

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Found a pic on the forum from another person. This is the underside and you can see where the screws actually go. A brace inside the door.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
The door pull cup is installed on the door panel with the armrest. Everything is assembled before the door panel is installed, and vise vera.
The door panel comes off with 2 screws through the door cup, and the perimeter screws, Allen window crank and door lever.

Back