• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB dual exhaust rear valance 1970 challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WSS 340...... Good luck finding the SE rear of hood trim, it can be found but not without some difficulty. Since my '70 came with the same SE trim I have the rear of hood trim. Don't give up its out there, I'm pretty sure it's not repro'ed.

Luis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for original parts.....
rear valance
rear edge of hood trim
I saw your in California so I may be able to help. I have an two original rear valances. One with exhaust cut outs and one without. The one with is mostly good except has a chunk down the middle that was cut out. However you can use the part of the original one to fill that in with some minor welding skills or any body shop. I'll sell them cheap since it'll cost to get it repaired and I won't be using them. Let me know

Luis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WSS 340...... Good luck finding the SE rear of hood trim, it can be found but not without some difficulty. Since my '70 came with the same SE trim I have the rear of hood trim. Don't give up its out there, I'm pretty sure it's not repro'ed.
Someone's got it. You're right. I had a hood from a 70 se for a while and was missing the rear molding but you could tell it was removed years ago. I recently parted with the hood so someone had to have taken it off at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back