• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD E-Body Shaker Hood Kit For Sale! NEW IN THE BOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLY478

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New in box shaker hood setup. This was purchased for a 71 Challenger we planned to build a healthy stroker small block for. Plans changed so this is being sold. It is a new kit purchased from Northwest Performance Ben Snobar's kit and a very nice setup. Check the Shaker.com website for details and comparison on pricing etc.

This is a great deal as you will see!!

The owner also has a very very nice 71 Challenger flat hood and the hood ring. This items are for sale separate if you would like to purchase them as well.

This Shaker kit can be shipped at actual cost your choice of shipper or can deliver to the Mopar Nat's if paid in full.

Not sure that we can fit the hood to bring along if purchased separetly, just stating that now so it's said.

Do your research, ask any questions you may have or if you need additional pictures.

I believe there are differences between the Challenger and Cuda Shaker setups and as I am not an expert please make sure this is what will work for your needs.

$1950.00 Or Best Offer:

PM me here

Located in central Wisconsin

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

photo (5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back