• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Exterior trim

Vcode

Reaction score
Best company for best reproduction trim for exterior?

terrywalker

Reaction score
Wow over 100 views and no response. 😎
Okay, I'll reply. I'm not sure if your talking trim for a Cuda or Challenger and what year and if your talking window trim, tail and grille /headlight bezels but my experience has been that reproduction trim is pretty much the same quality. It seems like OER, AMD ( bumpers?), Classic Industries and others all sell the same quality. Price with shipping from some of them is the killer. I find out if they will combine shipping on the parts, especially the long pieces. Shop around, Some of the mopar websites have sponsors that give the members discounted prices. I've bought trim from the places I've mentioned. Some trim like the wheel opening moldings I bought are OER pieces I ordered through Classic Industries. Needed massaging to fit.
Terry W.

fasjac

Reaction score
Hey Vcode, what specifically are you needing? Just as Terry said, Classic, Yearone etc, are good places to start. Many more choices depending on what you’re looking for.

Vcode

Reaction score
Roof sills, front and rear glass trim, door top trim, rear deck trim, and grille. Thanks.

Steve340

Reaction score
In my experience most reproduction parts are expensive and disappointing when they don't fit right.
Some are complete junk.
Whatever you buy it will be a lottery.

Back