• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FEBO Shirts?

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Like most Mopar people you can't have just one :) So being a member at FABO and FBBO they have shirts and sweatshirts. Do we have any here? Thanks RB

ramenth

Reaction score
I'd like to see 'em, as well as a Gold Membership, eventually. It's a point FBBO has worked towards. Keep working, folks. Keep telling your fellow E-body owners about this site, have 'em come in and join us for a virtual beer as we sit around and swap stories about our rides and maybe we'll see 'em in the future, too! :D

burntorange70

Reaction score
I am sure it will happen some day. Site is just to small right now. But it is and will grow and I am sure Joey will do shirts and Gold Memberships some time down the road.

btceng

Reaction score
That would be cool. I've said it before but you guys have made it possible for me to get to where I am with my project. Thanks for all of the help. I tell people I meet about FEBO often but I'm in a small circle.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Talk about small, hows no traffic lights 1 Stewarts store and NO beer in town. Thats right were a dry town. We do have lots of drunks though

ramenth

Reaction score
Talk about small, hows no traffic lights 1 Stewarts store and NO beer in town. Thats right were a dry town. We do have lots of drunks though

Okay, you got me beat there. My town has way too many traffic lights, three grocery stores, three times as many convenience stores, a bar just about every block and probably the same number of drunks :D

Back