• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Finally Available Factory Exact Trunk Mats!

Reaction score
ECS Automotive Concepts is introducing Factory Exact Trunk Mats for Challengers and Barracudas this weekend at MCACN. These have been years in the making! Correct rubber material with textured back and authentic assembly line stamping. These were patterned off OE Challenger and Barracuda mats. These are not vinyl or foam like the repops on the market.

IMG_5671 (1).jpg

IMG_5672 (1).jpg

IMG_5674 (1).jpg

aussiemark

Reaction score
ECS is a great company producing the best quality Mopar parts I can't wait for the Australian dollar to improve so I can order some parts.

Adam

Reaction score
These are good for shows, but I believe condensation forms under the mat, contributing to rust. I believe this because one hot morning I lifted the trunk mat on a pristine Cuda to look at the trunk floor and the whole floor was wet enough to have standing water in the grooves. Also, why would the trunk floor rust so badly compared to the bottom of the deck lid, wheel wells, etc.

I plan on using a piece of carpet, fuzzy side down, whenever I need to put stuff in the trunk; Otherwise, it goes bare.

Btw, I am a big fan of ECS, so no disrespect meant.

Old B5

Reaction score
Do they fit around the gas filler tube correctly? I’ve yet to see one that does

Back