• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Finally Pic's of my 71 Challenger!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Some of you know that I have an A-body. If you didn't know that here's a picture of it. 72 Duster 440.

My Dad bought this (Challenger) car back in the early 80's ( it was in better shape back then) as a parts car for his 70 Challenger 440 6pack racecar. Well some of you might know that he past away in 2006 from pancreatic cancer. My Mom said I could have it a while ago, so I finally took some pictures of it.

So I'm a proud owner of an E-body Mopar too! LOL!

Do you think I should restore it? LMAO!

May be I will sell it.......................? but I wouldn't take any less than $250,000.00 HA,HA! ROFLMAO!

Pic of my Duster:

IMG_0804_1 copy.jpg

Last edited:

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Here she is in all her glory!!!!!!! My 71 Challenger!!!!!! Sweet aint she???!!!!

Not!

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
So what you thinking about doing with her? Resto, Restomod, give it to me, drag car, mabby a clone of your dads drag car?

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
So what you thinking about doing with her? Resto, Restomod, give it to me, drag car, mabby a clone of your dads drag car?

All very good ideas burnt, I would love to do a tribute Challenger of my Dads racecar, but I'll never be able to afford one.
I think I will just part it out.

res1vw21

Reaction score
o come on it would be easy! just cut everything off send the inner structure to the blasters, then pick up the few little parts that are left and order all new metal. Should be bout a weeks worth of work.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
My favorite part is the rear springs up through the the bottom. I have to get it out of there one of these days, but its so far into the ground I don't think it will come out in one piece.

Back