• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First time engine pull

btceng

Reaction score
It is his car. I got it for his 11th birthday! He became an e body man at 8. He fell in love with a friend's 72 Cuda. We convinced the wife that we need not wait for more of them to disappear. Not many of these around our area.

ramenth

Reaction score
It is his car. I got it for his 11th birthday! He became an e body man at 8. He fell in love with a friend's 72 Cuda. We convinced the wife that we need not wait for more of them to disappear. Not many of these around our area.

That's awesome.

moper

Reaction score
That's awesome. My first car was a '71 Barracuda and Dad absolutely hated it. He loaned me the money to buy it before he saw what it was. My parents never supported my car efforts. In fact, little trivia... I was buying/selling/driving/racing mopars since I was 16. When I was 32, my parents came to watch me race once. Once. I'm 40 and that day is still the only one they've ever come to. Trust me when i say support the young man. You'll see a lot more of him when you're both older if you do.

Back