• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FREE INDOOR ROAD RACE-AUTOCROSS SCHOOL -- MARCH 19, 2016

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
For those of you within the Midwest (Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, etc)... you may be interested to attend a FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL for W2W ROAD RACING, HPDE, HSAX, as well as corner working.

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2016 gates open at 8:00AM; classes begin at 9:00AM (gates officially closed at 10:00 AM).

Location: BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY, Rockton, IL (immediately NW of Rockford, IL) BHF is a 2.0 mile road race track with modern facilities, etc. Local hotels available if you desire.

Registration: Must pre-register by March 14, 2016 using www.motorsportreg.com NOTE: No penalties if you can't attend, but the club kindly requests that all attendees pre-reg.

TRACK TOURING at 3:00 PM (weather permitting); race cars are not required, but bring your's if you desire.

This will be the 55th Annual FREE INDOOR RACE SCHOOL; sanctioned by the MIDWESTERN COUNCIL OF SPORTS CAR CLUBS (www.MCSCC.ORG); hosted by the NORTH SUBURBAN SPORTS CAR CLUB of the MCSCC. More info: Seewww.NSSCC.ORG

This event is guaranteed to get you more interested in W2W, HPDE and HSAX. The MCSCC hosts a highly competitive season series of events, so, come on out and see what you can get involved in -- DRIVE FAST, DRIVE SAFE, AND NO TICKETS!

PM me if you wish and I'll be happy to answer any questions, or else, post your questions within this thread. I'm hoping to see more MOPARS get involved!!!
JULY 5 BFR and JULY 6 LKZ, 2013 029.jpg
JULY 5 BFR and JULY 6 LKZ, 2013 028.jpg

Back