• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FS: Built 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar 360

I have a (’76 block) 360 for sale. Bored 30 over. The bottom end has about 2000mi on before I bought it. I have lots of receipts for parts. I bought it as a complete running engine and then decided to tear it down for a few performance upgrades. I located a set of ’72 J heads, new cam, new HV oil pump, and performer intake. I haven’t installed the heads yet because one needs a little work on the front header mounting bolt as it was taken off by someone other then me and broken. (It needs the face to be machined and then tapped and drilled) I did however run the heads on another 360 for awhile without any problems except for the minor exhaust leak. Bottom end is all together and it just needs the top end put back on.

The only thing I would recommend is having the head fixed, a nice double roller timing chain and a windage tray.

This 366ci is a nice performance combo and the only reason I am selling is because I have decided to go with a 440 instead.

Engine Specs/parts:

Turned crank
New bearings
New Rings
Keith Black pistons KB190-030
284 284 480 480 comp cam new in box with lifters
1972 J heads 70cc ish
Edelbrock Performer intake
Brand new in the box not installed High volume oil pump
Carter 625? Cfm carburetor (ran great when pulled or also available 600cfm edelbrock)
Car oil pan/ pickup or I also have truck/van pans and pickups
Bore 4.030
Stroke 3.58
Rod length 6.123
Comp Ht: 1.675
Crank to Deck clearance 9.599
Compression Ratio 10.70:1 ish… with the 70cc heads
Displacement 366 CI

I also have a brand new 360 flywheel $270 and mopar performance valve covers for $120.

Does not come with the wires, pulleys, brackets, alternator, air cleaner, starter or distributor. (though can be had at extra charge)

I do not have to sell this so please no trade offers or lower offers.

Located in Kirkland WA 98033

Asking $3100

-Ross-

711959_144_full.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back