• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Garage find Barracuda photos

340challconvert

Reaction score
Great to see an old New Jersey Inspection sticker on your car! I remember when they looked like that. Pic of my last inspection sticker on my A66 vert before I long stored her away in 1984! Design changed. And so happy you found the build sheet; valuable to have. :thumbsup:
1715777546408.jpeg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the input! I really appreciate it. The woman did in fact give me a set of old repro stripes for the car which date back to '92, I assume her late husband had intentions of reinstalling the stripes and I will as well.
I pulled this folding armrest out from between the seats tonight and found the underlying upholstery doesn't match the interior. I'm hoping this means it isn't original to the car, frankly its ugly and it just doesn't look right in there. Any ideas? It hooks into the rear bracket and secures in the front bracket with two 5/16" bolts. It looks factory but which factory is the question...
If it's not oem, it's up for grabs cheap!View attachment 123971View attachment 123972View attachment 123973View attachment 123974
Not factory for a cuda.

Back