• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Going w/408 crate.

PlumCrazy340

Reaction score
123, that's a awesome ride I am a total vanishing point nut I must watch it once a month!

123rmp

Reaction score
I am now straying a bit from the Vanishing Point theme. I am converting to a shaker hood and putting on the black rear stripe. It's staying 70 Dodge white but will have a shaker.

People who come to my house are tired of me making them watch Vanishing Point. As a kid I l saw it a couple times late at night on summer weekends and fell in love with the movie before I loved Mopars. I wish they would make an updated Vanishing Point that is good. I was really disappointed with the '96 version.

PlumCrazy340

Reaction score
I am now straying a bit from the Vanishing Point theme. I am converting to a shaker hood and putting on the black rear stripe. It's staying 70 Dodge white but will have a shaker.

People who come to my house are tired of me making them watch Vanishing Point. As a kid I l saw it a couple times late at night on summer weekends and fell in love with the movie before I loved Mopars. I wish they would make an updated Vanishing Point that is good. I was really disappointed with the '96 version.

Yes the 96' version was a let down they should remake true to the original..
I'm going white on my 73 with 70 r/t badging in honor of kowalski

Back