• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Good Stuff Booster/Master review?

gzig5

Reaction score
Found this kit in unused condition not far from me for a good bit less than the asking price at Jeg's. According to the fitment chart it should work with my stock setup (F-disk, R-drum) on my 73 Cuda. Does anyone have any experience with this vendor? I was planning on having my original booster rebuilt or replaced and the master is full of garbage and should be rebuilt or replaced too. This might be a decent solution to get it going after the body resto and until I decide what I'm going to go with for performance brakes. The rest of the brake system at the wheels is new.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Do your homework. performance brakes may require something different. Your's may be also inadequate. Jegs part has a 1-1/16" Bore Master Cylinder.

gzig5

Reaction score
I know it may be inadequate for what I end up with in a couple years, but that isn't the point. I need something functional this summer. I'll probably end up with hydroboost at the end of it, but I need to get the old girl back on her feet first. Just looking for others that may have experience with the brand.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Not implying that you don't know what you are doing or what you want. Search this site for and read

hard brake pedal.​

A lot members with issues and and a lot of members with good info.There are about 3 pages.

JKCuda

Reaction score
I went with a full disc conversion from them a few years back when I rebuilt the suspension in my car. I wish I would've spent the extra money and went willwood or another brand. I had issues with the booster/master from day one and their customer support was non-existant. Power engagement was delayed, pedal wouldn't return, I spent hours adjusting stuff and it never changed. I bought a new booster/master this year but haven't had a chance to test it yet as my motor and trans are currently out of the car being rebuilt. Maybe others have had good luck with them, but in my case I wish I had gone a different way.

Back