• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

heads up e body people on a bad ebay seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired49

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a 7.00 part from quicksilverdiecast off ebay it took 15 days to get it , I ask for a refund because I had purchased it from another business he told me to pay to ship it back and pay 15% restocking fee and pay his ebay fees. all this for a 7.00 clutch bumper , he had my neg. feedback taken off his feedback and because I am a buyer I have no recourse with ebay if he would act like this for 7.00 just think if you bought an item for 200.00 ...this guy hides behind ebay to run an online business ....warning do not buy from him his name is larry and he gets rude

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a link to the Ebay listing where you bought the 7.00 item from?

72Cuda340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not an advocate for either side... But I purchased a bunch of parts from that same seller on eBay and had great experiences... He has thousands of positive feedbacks, no negatives showing. Not saying I have the slightest idea what happened here... but he was fine when I bought from him... and some of my parts were kinda spendy... just sayin, before he gets totally trashed here. And again... I have no idea if he messed this guys transaction up, best wishes if he did :), just saying it doesn't seem to be his usual MO.

Last edited:

Maddawg57

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not an advocate for either side myself . Although it did take 2 weeks you did get your part . Was the part what it was suppose to be ? Was it what you paid for ? Was it of good quality ? Before you trash someone for a little slower delivery on one $7 part that was a little later arriving than you could accept you did get it . I've orders things from Big businesses' that have taken longer than that . Just saying a lot of things come into play. Not bashing you either but sometimes we need to learn to be patient , since you were not you now have a spare . Let me go out and check my car maybe I can use a new one, lol. lighten up and have a great day.

mmissile

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are only great members on Ebag. They're the most PC site in the world. I've been tapped in the arse, twice, and all they do is delete bad things. You're on your own.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of months ago I purchased some ralley wheel center parts from quicksilverdiecast and had no issues what so ever. Shipping was fast and communications were good. One of the items actually came through the mail with damage and he replaced it with no shipping costs on my part. I would purchase from him again.

retired49

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the part was buy it now the ad said it would be delivered 7 days before I received it , as far as neg. feedback he had it removed so its hard to tell truly how many neg. he has , like I said before its way beyond the price of the part its a matter of bad business , all my customers are face to face. this quicksilverdiecast or larry is a jerk and that is my opinion from my transaction with him. the part was paid for immediately it was buy it now

retired49

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's the problem you say lighten up and except getting screwed , all I can say is don't get mad when people don't buy American.... and you say don't be in a hurry sure he got his money immediately so I should wait to get the part to finish my job because my shop don't need to get paid from the guy that owns the car the part was going on. why should people have to deliver when they promise

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK. Where there any holiday's during the 7 days it was late? Did he give you a reason why he ran late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back