• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Amazing AAR reunion

DALTON

Reaction score
This is a great story! I have been looking for my Dad's for 20 years. Maybe rub some of that luck off on me! lol Congrats!

marksmopars

Reaction score
I have never seen an AAR with a four barrel before, I love my six pack, but imagine this is rare and likely adds value. Any information on this aspect would be appreciated.

MoparMontana

Reaction score
I have never seen an AAR with a four barrel before, I love my six pack, but imagine this is rare and likely adds value. Any information on this aspect would be appreciated.

:eusa_naughty: I sense a bit of smartassedness. The 6 pack is in the trunk. It was never on the car when I owned it, and needless to say, the car has a loooong way to go to be 'correct'. I was just a poor 24-year old waiting tables for a living when I owned it, and it was neglected accordingly. Needless to say, it's deteriorated even worse in the 24-years since. Eventually, after I complete a couple of other 'bucket list' cars ('64 Sport Fury convertible & '50 Wayfarer Sportabout Roadster) that I'm building right now, the AAR will be treated to a proper restoration.

marksmopars

Reaction score
:eusa_naughty: I sense a bit of smartassedness. The 6 pack is in the trunk. It was never on the car when I owned it, and needless to say, the car has a loooong way to go to be 'correct'. I was just a poor 24-year old waiting tables for a living when I owned it, and it was neglected accordingly. Needless to say, it's deteriorated even worse in the 24-years since. Eventually, after I complete a couple of other 'bucket list' cars ('64 Sport Fury convertible & '50 Wayfarer Sportabout Roadster) that I'm building right now, the AAR will be treated to a proper restoration.

:angel11:No intent to harass, though I have been known to do so. I was looking at the data tag info which I think indicated a 4 barrel, I honestly thought WOW! I have seen mopar do some really strange things and did not think twice that they had produced an AAR with a four barrel. Beautiful car anyways, thanks for sharing and sorry for the harrassment!

tomps

Reaction score
What a great read that story was! Grads on getting back your old ride....fantastic!!!!

MoparMontana

Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy, but the car is back for sale! Too many projects... too little time and money. Look for it on eBay tomorrow.

Back