• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello and aloha from Hawaii

islandmuscle

Reaction score
Aloha from Ky! Awesome work you do ! Just was reading your story .Wondering if you were ok ,glad your ok ! Terrible disaster for sure ! My now daughter in law lived just down the street {in Ky 8 yrs now }from the main drag in Lahaina I forget the street name . Me and my family have been to Maui three times loved it , we went there on vacation and stayed in the vicinity of Lahaina each time. My son met his future wife there on the day before we were leaving to go home . He moved there for a year and a half got two jobs {as a Chef} in some nice restaurants while they were Strictly dating {no shackin up}. We went back to visit Christmas that yr.. Third time we went for the wedding on the beach ! Took the whole wedding party from Ky to Maui along . Then shortly after they move back to Ky . Daughter in laws Uncle and brother lost their homes to the awful fire ,they are ok .
Aloha @Dustu 🤙
Thank you for your appreciation 😀
Man what an awesome story about your daughter and new son in-law.

Ohh boy, what a heart felt tragedy. It has had an enormous impact to so many families. Much love for Maui
🙏🙏for healing and recovery
Welcome to the site.
Any word from other Hawaiians on Maui?
Thank you
I am on Oahu island
❤️Maui
prayers for healing and recovery
:(
I was going to ask the same thing.

We’re all praying for them here.
So much thanks
we are doing the same here
❤️Maui 🙏
A lot of donations have been put together from many groups, and boated out From other islands , an overwhelming amount of community support ❤️

Back