• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello and aloha from Hawaii

71RRhi

Reaction score
@islandmuscle I'm on oahu. I started a thread on FBBO looking for members from Hawaii. Didn't get any response. PM me maybe we can meet up at one of the local cruise nights, or if your looking to buy/sell/trade any parts.

islandmuscle

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Thank you DetMatt1
greetings to you as well

@islandmuscle I'm on oahu. I started a thread on FBBO looking for members from Hawaii. Didn't get any response. PM me maybe we can meet up at one of the local cruise nights, or if your looking to buy/sell/trade any parts.
Aloha to you as well 71RRhi
sounds good
I’ll shoot you a Pm here today
It would be good to meet and greet fellow members
what an awesome bunch of people😀
🤙

don selleck

Reaction score
welcome, nice rides. I lived out there in the mid 80s 19 years old what an experience. lived on lehua st in wahiawa. Ther's a school there now I believe, drove by when I was on vacation in 08. Your work looks great.

islandmuscle

Reaction score
welcome, nice rides. I lived out there in the mid 80s 19 years old what an experience. lived on lehua st in wahiawa. Ther's a school there now I believe, drove by when I was on vacation in 08. Your work looks great.
Thanks Don
I appreciate your coments
when things are nice and shiney it’s so nice to be “at work” lol

ya amazing how things have changed over time, specially when the youth start calling you “Pops” lol I start to think? is it time to dye my hair?

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! I was jus in Kona a month ago. Really like the islands.
Nice looking mopars!

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
Gussie’s used to be a hangout for the island MOPAR crowd; coincidentally on (female) oil wrestling Wednesdays back in the late 90’s. There was an old timer (retired HPD from Kahala) that would always do a massive holeshot down the Nimitz in his 69 Cuda notchback with a heavily modded dual plug Hemi each and every time upon leaving Gussie’s. Since he was a retired HPD he didn’t have to worry about the cops given how corrupt Hawaii was/is. I heard he since pulled a June Jones and crashed/totaled the Cuda into the Nimitz’s freeway overpass support structure after a holeshot gone awry. Unfortunately no more Cuda or Gussie’s…. Good times!

Last edited:

islandmuscle

Reaction score
Gussie’s used to be a hangout for the island MOPAR crowd; coincidentally on (female) oil wrestling Wednesdays back in the late 90’s. There was an old timer (retired HPD from Kahala) that would always do a massive holeshot down the Nimitz in his 69 Cuda notchback with a heavily modded dual plug Hemi each and every time upon leaving Gussie’s. Since he was a retired HPD he didn’t have to worry about the cops given how corrupt Hawaii was/is. I heard he since pulled a June Jones and crashed/totaled the Cuda into the Nimitz’s freeway overpass support structure after a holeshot gone awry. Unfortunately no more Cuda or Gussie’s…. Good times!
Hello and aloha Rcodecuda
wow must have been good fun to be there to witness
to bad for the cuda in the end
I do remember the “gussie lamore”
add on the radio for sure
boy it sure would be nice to have race track again Lol
🤙

budascuda

Reaction score
Welcome to our site, very nice work and judging by the work you have done in the past, your challenger will be just fine !

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome To FEBO.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Well earned! One needs not the best of every thing. Only to make the best of what they have. the Devil is in the detail. 🔍 🛠️🧰 Bottoms up!🍻

71RRhi

Reaction score
There is a memeber on FBBO, goes by Maui Jim. He joined on 8/5 after buying 67 charger that was in storage in Lahaina for over 10 years. He did not have chance to get it out before the fires. He is okay, lives on another part of Maui. But the car is lost.

Dustu

Reaction score
Aloha from Ky! Awesome work you do ! Just was reading your story .Wondering if you were ok ,glad your ok ! Terrible disaster for sure ! My now daughter in law lived just down the street {in Ky 8 yrs now }from the main drag in Lahaina I forget the street name . Me and my family have been to Maui three times loved it , we went there on vacation and stayed in the vicinity of Lahaina each time. My son met his future wife there on the day before we were leaving to go home . He moved there for a year and a half got two jobs {as a Chef} in some nice restaurants while they were Strictly dating {no shackin up}. We went back to visit Christmas that yr.. Third time we went for the wedding on the beach ! Took the whole wedding party from Ky to Maui along . Then shortly after they move back to Ky . Daughter in laws Uncle and brother lost their homes to the awful fire ,they are ok .

Back