• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello Everyone

Tex1836

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have learned much from this forum over the years, but only joined just now. I have a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Grand Coupe I bought in 1982 that is now a ‘Cuda, what we would call a tribute car today, but back then it was called making your car the way you want it. No one thought or cared about ”numbers” at that time, and I could not afford an actual ‘Cuda. My car is about five different cars put together. That was a time when you could get whatever you wanted from junked or wrecked cars, so almost everything is OEM from actual ‘Cudas. The block is a 360, but has original 340 heads from a friend who had blown the 340 block in his 1970 ‘Cuda 340 in 1981. He gave me the heads and dropped a 440 in its place. The rally gauges, hood, 8 3/4” rear and rear valance are from a 383 ’Cuda and the 727 transmission from a 71 Dart. I have been working on it non-stop for 41 years and plan on that continuing. Always seems to need something……..

View attachment 108765
Beautiful job 👏🏾

Back