• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello Everyone

Cuda360-4

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have learned much from this forum over the years, but only joined just now. I have a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Grand Coupe I bought in 1982 that is now a ‘Cuda, what we would call a tribute car today, but back then it was called making your car the way you want it. No one thought or cared about ”numbers” at that time, and I could not afford an actual ‘Cuda. My car is about five different cars put together. That was a time when you could get whatever you wanted from junked or wrecked cars, so almost everything is OEM from actual ‘Cudas. The block is a 360, but has original 340 heads from a friend who had blown the 340 block in his 1970 ‘Cuda 340 in 1981. He gave me the heads and dropped a 440 in its place. The rally gauges, hood, 8 3/4” rear and rear valance are from a 383 ’Cuda and the 727 transmission from a 71 Dart. I have been working on it non-stop for 41 years and plan on that continuing. Always seems to need something……..

201B003E-0BDF-4EB1-849C-001DCC9EFA62.jpeg

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the desert!! Nice car. Glad you kept it all these years and enjoy it. And, yes, they always need something or you decide you need something for it!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas
Great looking fish!

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
welcome from TN. Nice looking Cuda and I am sure the increase in value over the 41 years is astronomical. Purchased my first Cuda 340 4 speed car for 2K in 1982

Cuda360-4

Reaction score
welcome from TN. Nice looking Cuda and I am sure the increase in value over the 41 years is astronomical. Purchased my first Cuda 340 4 speed car for 2K in 1982
Thank you. I only paid $800, then whined for three days that I couldn’t believe I paid that much for a car. Like I said, I couldn’t consider buying a “real” ‘Cuda back then. There is no way I’d ever get my money out of it, but it doesn’t matter, since I would never sell it, and since the numbers are not matching, it doesn’t matter if I make changes.

Finoke

Reaction score
Beautiful car, I'm in Horsham Pa and currently building one. Its not often that see an E body guy so close to me.

Back