• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello M-ove O-ver P-lymouth A-pproaching R-apidly

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dylan Johnson Ima a diehard mopar man I got a 1970 Plymouth aar cuda with a 440 race engine and a Barry grant carb Dana 60rear ends *and a 727 automatic transmission, superlime green paint and for custom shaved doorhandles and superlime green streetglow neon and no it's not (Daddy's) car I myself bought the car will post pictures soon

If you wanna see it now go onto www.facebook.com and search
gus_ the [email protected] if you add me say ur from febo thanks

msbaugh

Reaction score
Hey Dylan..
Welcome! Love the cuda. I must say not many people can handle driving a car like that as a daily driver. Although I really hate the underglow thing, your car looks bad ass. It reminds me too much of the asain guys in fast and furious movies. I dont believe a car as beautiful as yours really needs it. lol.. but hell, its your car and I have to say It definately is a 10 out of 10.
Looks live you've done a lot of work to it!
Great job

-Matt

Cuda21AAR

Reaction score
Hello. Mopar all day

thanks Matt it's not a daily driver it's got collectors plates, when I bought it like it was it had the streetglow I like it, you flip that switch! Ur a celebrity! I like it and the only thing I done was changed the gear ratio 3:55 now and got my Barry grant carb rebuilt

-Matt[/QUOTE]