• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HELP! '70-'71 Cuda, '70 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

njb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, looking for a little help. I've been in love with '70-'71 Cudas and the '70 Challengers for over 10 years now. I'm coming home on deployment and will finally have just a little $ so I can start a project. Not looking for a rare or #'s matching car, just something that would be a good base for a big block restoration. Don't even need a motor or trans, just a good body and subframe. Like I said, I just have a little $, still got bills to pay. I'm willing to travel anywhere the car is. Any info you guys could pass along on good places to find project cars or if you guys have project cars you're looking to pass on to someone who will take pride in a resto, please let me know. Shoot me an email any time, I try and get on the website often. Thank you very much! - Nick

[email protected]

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beware of this kwildeboer, shipped me wrong parts and won't refund my money, won't answer the phone. He has no money and wants yours!!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know of a 1970 numbers matching cuda. it a E 63 383 and D32 727 auto car.it needs alot of rust repair but it is all there just PM me if think you may be into it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back