• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi all

res1vw21

Reaction score
Well I here I am, Some of you may know me already but if you don't my name is Ross. I have lots of mopars including my challenger. I am currently working on a few A bodies and my F body. I need finish a project or two before I can start my challenger but I will be picking her up in he not so distant future.

I paid for her but I need to make a little space on the farm, before I can bring her home. The car is an original 383 auto with front disks and sway bar, she was striped about 20 years ago with intent for a resto but the owner gave up and pushed the bare shell outside, where she sat and rusted. The rust left the entire car divided but she is still a solid shell and I don't know that I am going to have to do too much panel replacement. (not a big deal as I am going to school to become a body man)

I don't know exactly how I am going to build her but I don't want the same old thing, I picked this car because it's not #s so no one can get mad at me when I do a custom build. I like shifting my own gears as well as smoothing out the car so it should come out as an interesting mix of hot rod, and muscle car. I like the XV kits for handling but wow they are pricey and I don't know that I want to spend that much, but hey I have all the time in the world and I don't really care if it takes awhile. (and $) Besides I will have a wicked little F body to play with in the mean time.

And by the way I will be needing a lot of parts so, it's gonna be a fun build.

-Ross-

Well I got a few pics to upload I will try to get some more in a bit

DCP_4219.jpg

DCP_4221.jpg

DCP_4222.jpg

DCP_4223.jpg

Last edited:

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I'm sure you will get some luck hanging out here. It's a new site, but it will grow. Looks like the body is in pretty good shape.

challe

Reaction score
Welcome !
Its lookin perfect ,, with some work !
But its worth the work ,, its the Very Best Mopar !
Challe / :rolleyes:

burntorange70

Reaction score
Hey, you made it on over. Welcome! Good luck on your build. Looks like you have a lot of work to do.

res1vw21

Reaction score
Hey, you made it on over. Welcome! Good luck on your build. Looks like you have a lot of work to do.

O yha I am gonna get some A's and the F done first and I might even do what you are doing and convert my duster into a demon.

I also found a '71 seabring 2door that the guy might let go for a decent price. Course then I would have to store it until the challenger is done.

flmopars

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Good luck with all your projects.

Flmopars

Last edited:
Back