• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi from Scotland

moonhine

Reaction score
Hi to all mopar lovers, i live in scotland and have always had a love of american classic cars,although i could never afford to buy or run one .But that all changed when i took early retirement and got made redundant at the same time. i moved house, built a garage big enough to suit a large car and give me space to work. next i went looking for a car,it took me 3 months to find the right one a 72 dodge challenger, it was in reasonable
condition ,and i wanted something i could work on, that was 4 years ago
and its been a steep learning curve but im getting there.bought a lot of tools . welder .body repair stuff and set about learing all that i could.it was a rolling resto for 2 1/2 years but a year and a half ago my son Gary and i decided to make a start ,removed fenders and doors ,patch welded them in the usual places replaced hinge pins and did all the body work on them now are ready to be fitted ,next stage is to replace the quarters which i will do below the swage line, i alredy have these as well as a trunk lid,man are we having fun , the only thing is the cost of stuff, not only the buying but the shipping over to scotland, postage sometimes costs as much as the part, but then there is ebay dont think i could do this without it.all the stuff i have had off ebay its all sitting ready to fit, mosteverything
from the smallest to the largest and dealing with the guys on the american ebay has been a pleasure i have never had one disapointment, have just found e-bodies on the web , so will be asking Questions of you guys as i progress, been a long time coming but now i can say Hey im a Mopar guy regards johnny

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Good to have you here. That is a nice looking Challenger you have. Got any more pics of it?

Back