• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, e-body parts stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow that’s funny you sold me a pair of e body pedals but sent a b body clutch and a body brake and told me you didn’t have any coz they all soldweird

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Sold you exactly what you picked out and told me were E body from the only picture of all of them I had. I didn't then, and still don't know what any of them fit. You were the first and so far the only person to buy ANY of the pedals I had and pictured. You had a choice and you told me which 2 you wanted from your description. Just sent what you told me to. Do the homework.

Last edited:

edison1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold you exactly what you picked out and told me where E body from the only picture of all of them I had. I didn't then, and still don't know what any of them fit. You were the first and so far the only person to buy ANY of the pedals I had and pictured. You had a choice and you told me which 2 you wanted from your description. Just sent what you told me to. Do the homework.
I appreciate it but I couldn't come up with anything to fab the pivot shaft with. It typically has needle bearings there and I don't have a correct diameter tube to duplicate it. Thanks anyway.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
I appreciate it but I couldn't come up with anything to fab the pivot shaft with. It typically has needle bearings there and I don't have a correct diameter tube to duplicate it. Thanks anyway.
Have a machinist buddy that said if you get him the id, od and length you need, he will get you what you need,,,,, no charge.

upnover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have a 70 barracuda decklid? i saw you had an amd for a 71, not looking for anything really nice, its for a beater driver, thank you.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Do you have a E body brake and clutch pedal? If so I will take them.
Sorry, so much confusion from those manual pedals in the past, Some have been sold and what's left I can't be sure of the apps. Sooo, don't want to screw anyone up with shipping out the wrong parts. Consider all not or sale...... unless you can for sure identify from the pix which is what you need and take your chances. Then I'll sell what ones you want. All the auto pedals are still for sale and here.

senoia

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RR70. I tried to send you a message, but your box is full. So I can't send you a message. Can you Pm me. I would like to buy a few of your parts if you still have them. Thanks

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
RR70. I tried to send you a message, but your box is full. So I can't send you a message. Can you Pm me. I would like to buy a few of your parts if you still have them. Thanks
cleared

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
new seat belt covers sold, new cuda door panel emblem sold.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
red seat belts and red seat backs sold. new shifter plate sold. Last new glove box liner sold, new 440+ 6 hood emblem sold, oem 440+ 6 emblems sold, date coded spark plug wires sold, last new hood pins sold, door weatherstrips sold, carpeting jute, sold. FOUND new, RED upper seat belt keepers, kit. posted.

Last edited:

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you finished Listing Everything, or is there more that has not been cataloged?

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
still more to go. Send me an email address and I can send some general pix I was sent
with what's left to come. Waiting to go thru some of it and get it all pictured separately so we can know exactly what's still left.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still more to go. Send me an email address and I can send some general pix I was sent
with what's left to come. Waiting to go thru some of it and get it all pictured separately so we can know exactly what's still left.
PM Sent With My email Address

193rdsow

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just now bought a HUGE e-body parts stash. Have barely gotten into all the totes but have seen alot of new re-popped parts, AMD sheet metal parts, oem used parts, a complete set of 6-pac carbs plus 1, extremely nice survivor rim-blo wheel with fish center, 2 rebuilt 4bbl HEMI carbs, lots and lots of smalls, radios, the list goes on and on. Planning to get it all home within the next few weeks and inventory it all. Can ship alot of the small stuff but some of the larger sheet metal,, Indy and Farmington swap. OEM cuda shaker hood but needs some work. Make your lists for me and I can go thru it all and see what I can find for you. Air cleaner bases, 6 pac and dual 4's, shaker bases. Just as soon not e-bay this stuff. They'll make more on it all than I would. I'm a b-body guy so this may take awhile to figure this all out as to what is there. PM please. SW Mo. Trying to unpack more each day but going slow. Keep checking back daily for more stuff.

RR70,

I missed this post. Do you still have a lot of parts available for E bodies? I’m putting together a ‘70 Challenger and have some items still needed. Please PM me. Do you have any other hemi parts besides the carb? I need a Trans cooler, brake lines, fuel lines, e brake stuff, 26 alternator, hemi starter and more.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Convertible well boot trim. New, Metro aftermarket. 70-71 Cuda. $250.

vert boot trim 001.JPG

Shizzbee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New, rear sway bar kit, $140, am 8-track, consider non-working, $500, other am ebody radios, one working ,one not, $150, $50. a/t shifter lens, $30, 71 grille molding set, very nice oem, $199, 70, new 4 pc set, $195, nice, used, $110, new shaker hood grilles, very nice, $220/pr., date coded spark plug wire set, new Laysons, $75, hood latch support, new, $135

View attachment 53915

View attachment 53916

View attachment 53917

View attachment 53918

View attachment 53919

View attachment 53920

View attachment 53921

View attachment 53923

View attachment 53924

View attachment 53925

Do you have the 71 hood latch support still?

djlackore

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the lower valance chrome molding for a 73 challenger?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back