• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

In need of a good Mopar machinist for a 440 build

Mopar Fan

Reaction score
I have acquired a good 440 block, forged steel crank as well as a decent set of steel heads for my 440 build for my Wife's 70 Chally convertible project. I am in need of a decent machine shop in my area if anyone knows of one. Central NJ seems to be loaded with average machine shops for your average small block Chevy build but finding a good Mopar shop is proving to be quite a bit tougher. I don't want this build going to just anyone. I have a small fortune tied up in this project already and it's climbing every day. I would prefer someone who specializes in Mopars.
Any suggestions? I am willing to travel statewide if need be.

Thanks
~Tony~

Mopar Fan

Reaction score
I appreciate the link and they seem to be a great source for the street/strip oriented customer. I'll give them a call and see what they can do for a restoration type build.
Thanks
~Tony~

moper

Reaction score
If you're in NJ - Dave (DJVCUDA on Fabo) used Fonse Performance for his stroker build. The shop is impressive at lest in pictures... He has writeups on several mopar car sites on it.

Mopar Fan

Reaction score
Thanks. I came across that shop online a few weeks back. I had never heard of them not being from that area but was wondering if they were any good. I'll be sure and check with them

Back