• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

In search of wiring guru

Cudaritis

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a '70 Cuda in beautiful condition, so naturally, I had to mess with it. I started installing a new 21 circuit wiring harness along with the Dakota digital thx dash.Due to my ignorance & impatience, I'm not able to finish it. Would anyone in or near the state of Colorado want to take control & finish it ? I'm not a micromanager. Have fun, do it your way, get paid. Thank you very much.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Tommy White at Parts Hound. He is in Wisconsin. I sent him my dash harness that was a mess. He sent it back idiot proof with tags where everything goes. Highly recommend.

Cudaritis

Reaction score
Tommy White at Parts Hound. He is in Wisconsin. I sent him my dash harness that was a mess. He sent it back idiot proof with tags where everything goes. Highly recommend.
Thanks, but I have an entire wiring harness that needs to be finished as well. I'm travelling too much to finish it.

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
Tommy is awesome!!! He ran Aloha Automotive in Port Washington, WI. I visited his shop around 2000 looking into having him perform some work and he was doing a Cuda convertible for Dave Thomas (founder of Wendy's). Just one of the many MOPARs he was working on at that time. Awesome shop/awesome work/great people.

As an aside Tommy does great floor tile work and will talk your ear off about ceramic floor tiles; glazed, unglazed, porcelain, etc.!!! I remember him giving me a soliloquy on floor tiles that lasted damn near an hour!!! 😝

Too bad Aloha Automotive bit the dust...

Last edited:

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
What does any of that have to do with what I need ? I thought my post was pretty clear.
You were confused with the basics of a wiring harness on your Cuda and came to the forum asking for help. A member was gracious to recommend contacting Tommy White. I agreed with the member that Tommy White is very proficient and ran a National level award winning MOPAR restoration shop.

Now does it make sense to you?

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
You were confused with the basics of a wiring harness on your Cuda and came to the forum asking for help. A member was gracious to recommend contacting Tommy White. I agreed with the member that Tommy White is very proficient and ran a National level award winning MOPAR restoration shop.

Now does it make sense to you?
I understand now going back and looking at the original post, he is looking for someone to do the wiring at his location, not remove it and send it out. Good luck with that if there is a bunch of tweaking that needs to be done. Not sure of the complexity. If no takers, my recommendation is still to send it to Tommy for a perfect set up, then find someone with basic knowledge that can hook it up.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
It's just like Christmas.Want's to play and not read instructions! You did get a wiring diagram or instructions? 21 circuit wiring harness.You only have 21 things to do.

Back