• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for 70 challenger SE belt molding

fk5dave

Reaction score
hi guys, i am looking for 70 challenger SE drivers door belt molding. if anybody has that piece or a complete set that they are willing to sell, please let me know. thanks :) happy new year

NoCar340

Reaction score
I don't have one, but I'd suggest putting an ad in the Wanted section of the Classifieds forum. I look at that area constantly to see if anyone wants any of the extra stuff I have lying around that I'm too lazy to inventory and list for sale. 😆

sprecks

Reaction score
hi guys, i am looking for 70 challenger SE drivers door belt molding. if anybody has that piece or a complete set that they are willing to sell, please let me know. thanks :) happy new year
A friend of mine has all four pieces. He wants $200. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you his contact info.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am looking for the complete set of SE upper door trim and rear of hood trim for my 70' Challenger also.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I am looking for the complete set of SE upper door trim and rear of hood trim for my 70' Challenger also.

Back