• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Looking for 727 dipstick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I have one, will check when I'm at the shop in a few hours. If so, you can have it for the price of postage.

blubyou340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arent we alll!!! 😂 i thought i had one. And i did it was broke off sorry i know for temporary i have went to salvage yards and actually found ones that fit .! Good luck man i know somebody on this site should have one

Dons R/T

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arent we alll!!! 😂 i thought i had one. And i did it was broke off sorry i know for temporary i have went to salvage yards and actually found ones that fit .! Good luck man i know somebody on this site should have one
Thx Blu. Salvage yards are almost non- existent in Cali because of all the environmentalists, regulations, etc. I always had fun back in the day walking thru all the local yards. It was a true treasure hunt.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good thing is, all of the torqueflight 727s (don't confuse with truck loadflites) all have the same length dipstick. Some loadflite trucks are the same, but vans are usually longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back