• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for rims and sheet metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stayonmyleft

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a set of factory rally wheels and misc metal. fenders, trunk lid, hood etc.. for 70 or 74. i have a 74 with a 70 nose on it and it dosent matter to me which nose is on it as long as its solid. would like to bring it back to a 74 but not sure how mant mods were made to make it a 70. and entire 74 nose would be perfect.
im in southern NH, send me a message if you think you have something. thanks alot. im willing to drive a ways for a good deal.

varlo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you want I will swap you the whole front end off my challenger for yours. I have a 72 and its the same 72-74. email me at [email protected] if your interested. Im also located in ny on long island

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new set of 15" rallye wheels if you are interested. (2) 15x8s, (2) 15x7s, (4) trim rings, (4) bullet center caps w/retaining screws, (20) lugnuts.

varlo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also have trunk lids and rallys if interested

stayonmyleft

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just put money down on a set of rims here in nh and i was kind of hoping on the 74 nose but thanks alot guys. i really appriecate the help. its good to know there are other people out here with a commmon goal lol. thanks again this forum great

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still need 72-74 fenders? I have a pair that I need to sell. I'm trying to figure out what they are worth at the moment. If you are interested, I can bring them to the Mopar Nats...if you are going that is.

Darren

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just put money down on a set of rims here in nh and i was kind of hoping on the 74 nose but thanks alot guys. i really appriecate the help. its good to know there are other people out here with a commmon goal lol. thanks again this forum great

If those are the '10 Challenger wheels you are referring to, make sure you can get your $ back if they don't fit properly.

73Challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for a set of factory rally wheels and misc metal. fenders, trunk lid, hood etc.. for 70 or 74. i have a 74 with a 70 nose on it and it dosent matter to me which nose is on it as long as its solid. would like to bring it back to a 74 but not sure how mant mods were made to make it a 70. and entire 74 nose would be perfect.
im in southern NH, send me a message if you think you have something. thanks alot. im willing to drive a ways for a good deal.

I have a rear valance without exhaust cutouts in mint condition. Let me know if interested.

kwildeboer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you looking for cuda or challenger sheet metal. Because i have two cars worth of cuda sheet metal from hoods, trunks, doors, fenders even a grill or two. let me know what kind of car your looking for and ill be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back