• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MOPAR MAGIC in the Northeast Fathers Day 6/15/15

R BEE

Reaction score
Come to Middlebury Vermont for once again MOPAR MAGIC on Fathers Day
More information to follow .This is a Mopar only show .
Questions 802-388-9961 ask for Dave or Scott

R BEE

Reaction score
MOPAR Magic Car Show Update!!!

Hello fellow MOPAR fans!!! Here is the poster for the MOPAR magic car show! Entry fee for your car is $20 for pre registration and $25 on the day of the show. Don't forget, we will be having a cruize the night before the show. My name is Chris Hanfield, I am here to help out Dave and Scott with all your needs!! Feel free to email me at [email protected] Click the Facebook link to check out all the cars that came last year. The weather was not in our favor but we had a great turn out!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foster-Motors/396687767033999 image-1.jpg

image-1.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Very cool local "all mopar" show here in Vermont. I'll be heading over the mountain from Randolph. Thanks for posting.

R BEE

Reaction score
Okay everyone we have saved the best for last. We have a new attraction coming this year for the Northeast Fathers day MOPAR Magic Car show. We will be bringing in a DYNO!!!!! Come in with $25 you get 3 runs and a print out of what your car will do for horsepower! Check out the video of whats to come!!
http://youtu.be/BG49o_sLZWQporta.jpg

porta.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Mopar magic in Vermont this Sunday.

Last edited:

Bill

Reaction score
It's right at Foster Motors Dodge dealership on Rt. 7 just south of Middlebury, VT

Back