• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mr Norms Performance Additions on 1970 Challenger TA

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
various options could be added , a friends had Hooker5115 headers installed .

weylan-rx

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I am calling Mr. Norms tomorrow to see if they have any documentation on my TA. Even if it was not purchased there, perhaps they might have a list of options that could have been installed on the TA. There are some signs that it might be a Mr. Norms, but I have not been able to identify which options were added.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
From what i understand there was no std upgrade pkg but they would add what you wanted to pay for , rear window louvers were also added on my friends car

weylan-rx

Reaction score
From what i understand there was no std upgrade pkg but they would add what you wanted to pay for , rear window louvers were also added on my friends car
Thanks for the info. My car has a factory 8 track added and couple of other items not listed on the fender tag. Two of them would be considered performance additions.

moparlee

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. My car has a factory 8 track added and couple of other items not listed on the fender tag. Two of them would be considered performance additions.
Do you have the build sheet? The 8 track would be listed on there.

Back