• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 74 Coooooo-dy.......Plum Crazy!

PastorTom1

Reaction score
Here's just a few pics of my 74 I built........LOVE da' car........Drove me a little nuts at times during the bild, BUT it was worth it.

I was gonna clone it out to a 71, but cut it short due to funds.

107_0749.jpg

107_0752.jpg

107_0753.jpg

107_0747.jpg

PastorTom1

Reaction score
Yup.............

.....and I would LOVE to see a new Challenger in that exact color combo.........including the interior. (I can't stand those gun metal grey interiors........there's just no CLASS with the things........).

I saw a "Cuda" kit available for the new Challengers now.......Not bad, but again, they need a good color combo to make it worth the trouble! :rolleyes:

67hemi

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, but I am glad you didn't clone it into a 71. These 72 - 74's don't get the respect they deserve. I owned a 71 hemicuda years ago (red with black vinyl and black billboards), so I love the looks of the 71's. But it is nice to see a later model, build tastefully and being enjoyed by a justifiably proud owner. I see people pass by some really pretty 72-74's to get a look at a 71 and I think that is their loss.

ramenth

Reaction score
As a fellow '74 owner I'm glad you didn't clone it as a '71. The '74 appeals to me for the same reason the '68 Charger does: the round taillights. (And the fact that the '74 was given to me:D)

Back